Friday, August 1, 2014

How Great Thou Art



I had a really cool experience on Sunday.  As a zone, we have a sacrament meeting, which is kind of weird with like 35 people, but it's great.  Afterwards, we had Priesthood session.  The closing song was, How Great Thou Art, which is always a good one.  They keep telling us that we have angels behind us, lifting us up because we are serving The Lord.  I know that I have two very special angels behind me all the time, but it have never felt it as strongly as on Sunday.  I couldn't even sing part of the time because I was so overcome.  Then sings my soul, my Savior, God to Thee, How Great Thou Art, How Great Thou Art! It felt like Grandpa was literally in the room and I could give him a hug.  After going to the temple, I understood why he loved that song so much.  I know without a doubt, We will be with them once more.  How lucky are we to have an all knowing Heavenly Father who will put up with our mistakes if we will just turn to His Son.  I'm so thankful for our eternal family.  You're the best parents in the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment