Saturday, August 9, 2014

Travel plans

What a week at the MTC! We studied soooo much. Hmmm and we got to host for the new missionaries coming in so that was way cool! It's funny to see their faces at first because they're all super nervous and awkward, like I was 4 weeks ago. It's been awesome! I saw Jace Colby and Conner Wright at a devotional this week so that was cool! I'm loving it here! The Spanish is coming slowly but surely. I'm pretty fluent in Spanglish. Hahah. Something way funny happened this week. My companiero Elder Dunne is the technology coordinator for our zone so I go with him to show the other districts how to use the computers to learn Spanish and email the district president. When he was showing them how to email the pres, they were like "what are we supposed to write to him?" So Elder Dunne clicks on his most recent letter to the president and it says "Its going good." and that's all. Hahahaha the new district was so confused. I was trying hard not to laugh. I guess it's not that funny but when your in the MTC and something kinda funny happens it sticks out to ya. i'm loving it though! We got our travel plans! Leaving the MTC August 18 at 2:30 AM to get on the plane! I'm so stoked!!! Well I know that the church is true and the tender mercies of the Lord are all around us! Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ is the only way we can find peace in our lives. I hope everything is going good back at home! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment