Monday, September 1, 2014

Hola familia y amigos

It has been a really good week! Were working really hard and doing our best!! Mexico is great! If I didnt have my trainer i would be lost most of the time! The Spanish is coming along well! I can understand a lot more than I can speak and I have so much to improve on, but its getting so much better! Xalpa is pretty sweet! Our bishop is super cool and he is really good with helping us out. The food is pretty good too! This week I was able to go on splits with one of our zone leaders so I spent a night in a different area. It was pretty sweet, Elder Zeagler is from North Carolina and we spoke English for a night!! Woo! His area was super nice but I was glad to get back to Xalpa, its my home. Elder Mendez is pretty cool! I am having a lot of fun! I had my first baptism yesterday! a nine year old boy named Gibran1 His family is members but by request of the bishop we taught him the lessons. He asked me to baptize him this week. Its been so crazy, But I love it so much. I am learning so much and finding out I have so many weaknesses but I feel the lords help in my life all the time! Love you all and I miss you so much. I miss Sunday dinners at grandmas, but I am in good hands here! I will send pictures next week!


(This picture is from the MTC)

No comments:

Post a Comment